The series of SMARTER meetings aims to bring together scientists in the areas of computation, diffraction, geometric crystallography, and spectroscopy to promote combining various techniques and develop SMARTER approaches for structure determination of complex inorganic, organic and biological materials.
After Aveiro (2007 and 2011), Versailles (2012), Durham (2014), and Bayreuth (2016), the sixth SMARTER meeting will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, from the 2nd to the 6th of September 2018.
The venue of the SMARTER6 meeting will be Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology. Faculty is located on the outskirts of Ljubljana.
The following speakers have already confirmed their participation:
- Sharon Ashbrook, University of St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Vladislav Blatov, Samara University, Russia
- Francoise-Xavier Coudert, Institut de Recherche de Chimie Paris, France
- Goran Dražić, National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia
- Lynne B. McCusker, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Marcus A. Neumann, Avant-garde Materials Simulation, Germany
- Jeffrey A. Reimer, UC Berkely, United States of America
National Institute of Chemistry, SloveniaContact E-Mail URL