- 1st WP Meeting: Copenhagen, October 16, 2015
A number of workshops will be organised within task of the Data Treatment Software WP. In brief, the workshops will concern:
- Workshop I – 4 – 5 April 2016 at PSI
Overall coordination, coordination of imaging tasks, and coordination of tasks associated with the development of atomistic modelling. Read a brief report here .
- Workshop II 24 – 25 April 2017 at ILL – Presentation of guidelines and standards and how they should be used to exploit and interface to the software developed in this WP. Further details here.
- Workshop III Demonstration of Mantid for continuum sources and Phase I neutron data treatment software that is ready for user testing.
- Workshop IV (Year 3) – Demonstration of; i) Phase I neutron data treatment software improved based on user feedback ii) Phase II neutron data treatment software ready for user testing, iii) link to virtual experiments in e-training (WP3).
- February 20-21 2017 at ESS – Mini-codecamp on using and interfacing to the Atomic Simulation Environment (ASE)