Meetings and Workshops
In addition to WP meetings, a number of workshops have been organised within the Data Treatment Software WP.
- Workshop IV: ESS, Sweden, 22nd – 24th May 2019
Demonstration of; i) Phase I neutron data treatment software improved based on user feedback ii) Phase II neutron data treatment software ready for user testing, iii) link to virtual experiments in e-training (WP3). Read the report here
- SasView Code Camp IX: Grenoble, France March 2019
- 2nd BornAgain School and User Meeting: Garching, Germany, December 2018
- SasView User meeting at SAS2018: Traverse City, USA, 12 October 2018
- MuhRec Workshop at 11th World Conference on Neutron Radiography: Sydney, Australia, September 2018
- SasView Code Camp VIII: ESS, Sweden, September 2018
- Workshop III: Soragna, Italy, 6 – 8 June 2018
Demonstration of Mantid for continuum sources and Phase I neutron data treatment software that is ready for user testing.
- SasView Code Camp VII: Copenhagen, Denmark, October 2017
- Mini-workshop: ISIS, UK, 11-12 September 2017
Mini-workshop on QENS fitting as a follow up from Workshop II
- SasView Code Camp VI: Grenoble, France, April 2017
- Workshop II: ILL, France, 24 – 25 April 2017
Presentation of guidelines and standards and how they should be used to exploit and interface to the software developed in this WP. Further details here.
- Mini-codecamp: ESS, Sweden, 20-21 February 2017
Mini-codecamp on using and interfacing to the Atomic Simulation Environment (ASE)
- Workshop I: PSI, Switzerland, 4 – 5 April 2016
Overall coordination, coordination of imaging tasks, and coordination of tasks associated with the development of atomistic modelling. Read a brief report here.
- WP Meeting: Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 October 2015